Please register with relevant payment before October 15, 2021.
Advance registration is requested for participants who want to present their papers at the Conference.
At least one author per paper must register as corresponding author, so that Open Access expenses are covered.
All registration types cover all expenses, both meals, dinners, coffees and social events. On the registration form you will be asked to select which of them you plan, so we can organise all accordingly.
|Early registration (before September 6, 2021)|
|Corresponding author||600,00 EUR|
|Regular fee||600,00 EUR|
|Student fee||450,00 EUR|
|Accompanying person||250,00 EUR|
|Late registration (before October 15, 2021)|
|Corresponding author||700,00 EUR|
|Regular fee||700,00 EUR|
|Student fee||550,00 EUR|
|Accompanying person||250,00 EUR|
|Corresponding author||250,00 EUR|
|Regular fee||50,00 EUR|
|Student fee||50,00 EUR|
|On site registration|
|Corresponding author||850,00 EUR|
|Regular fee||850,00 EUR|
|Student fee||850,00 EUR|
Student travel grants
There will be a few student travel grants available (details being worked out) to reduce the registration fee for in-person participation for RAID 2021.
To be eligible, please send a motivation letter (no more than a page) to raid2021 [at] mondragon [dot] edu by August 31 at the latest with the subject line “Travel Grant”.
To be eligible, you should plan to participate in most of the events at RAID.
Travel grant resolution will be notified before the deadline for early registration is up. It is not necessary to register in advance.
The registration will be confirmed once the payment is made and uploaded to the platform.
Payment can be done either by card and by bank transfer.
The system will connect directly to your bank’s secure payment system and make the transaction.
- Bank transfer:
Please make the transfer to the ES95 0182 5709 48 0010010034 IBAN account. The system will request you to upload proof of payment.
If other information than your personal data is needed in the invoice, during the registration a new billing address can be added.
Once registration is confirmed, the invoice can be downloaded from the personal space on the platform:
- I am a student + my registrations
- See more data
- Go to REGISTER
- Click into ENROLL
- Enter username and password:
- If you are already a user of the Summer Course platform: use the space reserved for people and users (left side of the screen)
- If you are a new user: please register, completing the requested information on the right side of your screen.
- Formalize your registration by completing all the steps up to step number 5.
Cancellation & refund policy
RAID 2021 hopes that every person that registers for the conference will be able to attend. However, we are well aware that with the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, travel restrictions or personal circumstances might change on short notice. As such, the following cancellation and refund policy applies for RAID2021:
- Online participation registrations will not be refunded.
- In the case of registrations for in-person attendance:
- Registrants cancelling before September 28th 2021, 23:59 Central European Summer Time (UTC+2) will receive a full refund.
- For registrants cancelling after said date, no refund will be issued. However, registrants will receive a voucher for online participation.